Monday, August 4, 2008

Six word Memior

Both Katie and Jenica wrote beautiful 6 word memiors. And then Katie tagged me. So I thought and thought and this is what I came up with so far. I don't know if I love it but here you have it.

Daughter, Sister, Wife, Just being ME.

As way of explanation....I feel like I lived a lot of my life to be a good daughter, sister, friend, girlfriend, wife etc. I gave of myself to the extreme sometimes. Then I had a really hard couple of years emotionally before I realized that I had to live for myself. And now that is what I work on. Just being me. So there you have it.

Now I'm tagging....Jess, Melinda, Havilah, Jenn and anyone else who wants a little introspection.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and a lovely daughter you are. Dad

Katie said...

Just being you. What more can you say then that?

Melinda said...

I'm still thinking about this. It may take some time. :)