Friday, August 8, 2008

The next plan.

So I have a new plan for my crazy summer dieting. I'm so excited for this. This is better then Nutri-system or other similar programs. This is like having an extremely cheap personal chef. So what is it?

Chandra's Healthy Eating.

This is a local company. You get 21 meals a week. They are all made fresh, never frozen, dehydrated, or other wise preserved. You can have them delivered (for $25) or pick them up twice a week so you never have old stuff. And the price? So reasonable. They have 3 calorie choices. 1200 only $85 bucks a week, 1500 is $95 or 2000 for $110. And another great thing is that even though Josh and I will be on different calorie intakes we will be eating the same things. (Unlike other programs.)

So it this lazy or what? Well it might be. But it's also time and believe it or not money. We have been so crazy lately that we haven't done laundry in 2 weeks. If we haven't even had time for that we certainly haven't been taking the time for things like 3 hour shopping trips, hours of meal plans and cooking and packing lunch at home. So needless to say we have been eating convenience and fast food to much this summer. And with the price of groceries lately I have been spending 300 dollars a week on groceries when I do make meal plans and go shopping. This saves us 100 a week and we have no reason not to stick with it no matter how busy we are.

So I hope I'm not so excited for this and it ends up being nasty. I'll let you know next week! We pick it up on Tuesday and start on Weds.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That sounds amazing! I want to know how that goes because I may have to budget to do that!

The Betitas said...

wow that is an AWESOME price!!! Im going to look up to see if there is something like that in San Francisco!!! It would be so nice not to have to figure out what to eat for every single meal. If someone else planned it for me I would be in heaven. Sometimes I just run out of ideas. Let us know how it goes!!!!

Katie said...

Wow! I spend at least that on groceries and then I have to cook it myself!!