Wednesday, August 13, 2008

RELIEF

So after picking up our food yesterday I could not believe the overwhelming sense of relief I felt. It's so unlike anything I've ever tried before. And boy have I tried diet after diet. (As I'm sure you can see just from all the things I've tried so far this year.) Before I would be excited to start a new plan, whatever that plan would be. I'd get my weeks meal plan together and grocery list and head off. But when I got home (3 hours and $300.00 later) I would almost dread all the work that it was going to take to get what I had bought to our tummies. But this plan is different. I feel like my whole world has opened up to me and freed me from my kitchen. No mega shopping trips, no cooking and preparing 6 meals a day, and mostly NO DISHES for hours. So this means that I can go to the gym everyday with no excuse because there is no kitchen holding me hostage. I can keep dabbling in new hobbies in order to figure out what to do with my life. I just finally found something I know will my a HUGE difference in my weight and life.

So the downside if there is one...maybe all this food isn't what I would eat if I were to pick. Like maybe there are not enough servings of fruits and veggies a day. But when it comes to losing weight calories are the most important thing so that's not a huge issue. And it's kind of odd not knowing what exactly is in your food so that would be bad if you had food allergies. We do have to do a little teeny tiny work to supplement Josh's diet because he needs some extra calories. But all in all it is AMAZING. I would and have highly recommend it to just about anyone.

And by the way. Breakfast was tasty!

3 comments:

Josh Max said...

I'm so happy that you feel relief and freedom with this. That is the main reason we have struggled in the past. Now we can just go to the gym and enjoy our nights together.

Jessica said...

So excited for you guys! That looks amazing and you did spend a lot of time cooking before! Good luck and I will try not to tempt you!

Katie said...

It's almost like eating out every day! Only good food. Sweet!