On Saturday we went to hang out with Reagan. Last week she was sporting a Cinderella crown and shoes. This week it was Snow White. My dad took her to the Disney store to pick out a halloween costume and she was so excited she had to put it on to show us.This new princess phase is a nice change from Dora. (Not that she is over that completely!) Although we never took her anywhere dressed as Dora and we have now gone out to dinner with her dressed like this! That's a pretty good way to get some attention! We (Josh, Jessica, and I) decided to go grab some dinner and she was going as a princess. Here is a cute video Josh took. She gets a little sad at first when dad tells her to us her inside voice (boice) but then tells a story that cracks her up! And us too! She really is too cute for her own good!
Oh Jenny I need that video! She is so adorable! I really liked that dress and wishesd I would have had my camera juiced up! She was so excited about it! "And daddy bought me this dress, and these shoes, and this dress!" So cute. And she got so excited when she asked about my ring and I told her that one day she would get a pretty ring from a prince... she just thought that all her dreams were solidified! So cute I am glad you got pictures!
2 comments:
Oh Jenny I need that video! She is so adorable! I really liked that dress and wishesd I would have had my camera juiced up! She was so excited about it! "And daddy bought me this dress, and these shoes, and this dress!" So cute. And she got so excited when she asked about my ring and I told her that one day she would get a pretty ring from a prince... she just thought that all her dreams were solidified! So cute I am glad you got pictures!
So CUTE! What a little princess! :)
Post a Comment