Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!

Today is my brothers 22 birthday. Jason is many things, a few of which include; welder, duck hunter, butcher, husband, son, brother, uncle, student and soon-to-be firefighter. Jason is way fun to be around. And I look up to him (my younger brother!) a ton.

As Jason gets to work and go to school for his birthday we celebrated last night. We, Camille and Jason, Jessica, John, Aidan, Josh and I, went to Tepanyaki Steak House for dinner. (Forgot to get out the camera once again so you get a picture of Jason at Zoo Lights last year instead of a current one.) Then we came back to our house for carrot cake and pumpkin cheese cake. Let's just say all of us ate WAY to much. I always love getting together with my siblings!

I hope Jason has a great day today even if he is a busy man today!

No comments: