I've been wanting check out a new shoe store in the neighborhood (Ok really just Jordan Landing). I walking in to rows and rows of shoes.
But then came the real test, do they have my size?
Answer: Not only do they have my size but they have a special sticker they put on the the box to make it easier to find my ginormous size.
Anyone that has this problem (size 11 feet!) knows that it's very frustrating to find a fabulous pair of shoes only to find out that they don't have your size. I suppose it's frustrating for anyone but it seems to happen more in my size then most. So of course I'm thinking that I have found my new favorite shoe store.
That is right until someone starts jabbering on a mic. This place has an announcer stand and a wheel to spin. With trivia questions to win a spin of the wheel for prizes. And now the name makes perfect sense....
Shoe Carnival
But then came the real test, do they have my size?
Answer: Not only do they have my size but they have a special sticker they put on the the box to make it easier to find my ginormous size.
Anyone that has this problem (size 11 feet!) knows that it's very frustrating to find a fabulous pair of shoes only to find out that they don't have your size. I suppose it's frustrating for anyone but it seems to happen more in my size then most. So of course I'm thinking that I have found my new favorite shoe store.
That is right until someone starts jabbering on a mic. This place has an announcer stand and a wheel to spin. With trivia questions to win a spin of the wheel for prizes. And now the name makes perfect sense....
Shoe Carnival
3 comments:
Jenny, it's Meagan Wilson. I found your blog through one of my friend's. Just thought I'd say hello and see how things are going.
Stop by my blog if you get the chance!
tylerandmeagan.blogspot.com
Hey, I noticed you have a link to Brianne... is that Brianne Beckstrand? If so, do you have her email address? Or can you let her know I want to get in touch with her?
Thanks so much!
At least they're not announcing your shoe size!
Post a Comment