Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Remember when?


Here are the directions: 1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember. This can be about me, or any related memory of my family.... 2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty funny to see the responses.

4 comments:

melanie said...

A first memory of you is when you and Katie were in high school. I remember that you two were inseparable. Every time I would come visit you were there. It is so nice to have such a best friend...

Melinda said...

Remember when you and I were the only ones watching that horrible movie our husbands rented??.... and how they fell asleep while we watched it? LOL.... good times. I have tons of memories with you. Let's keep em' coming!

Josh Max said...

I remember last night when you were giggling like a little girl because I made fun of you for not getting out the fruit bowl.

The Betitas said...

I remember that I love it that you and Josh come to our family get togethers! I love talking with you guys:)