Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Discovery Gateway.


My dad had to be in Salt Lake Saturday evening so we got together up here. We went to Discover Gateway Children Museum. This of course is just a good reason for us big kids to check out the fairly new children's museum. So Dad, Reagan, and Jared meet Jess, John, Aidan and I at Gateway. The bad thing was that Josh and Camille had to work so we were down a few from the usual crowd. (Which didn't go unnoticed by the little one.)


I was amazed at how much stuff the museum had to do. Reagan (ok everyone) loved the ball exhibit. Jess and I got some dirty looks for stealing balls from the little kids though.

Aidan loved the construction exhibit. Reagan had a little tumble on the stairs there so it wasn't her favorite.


Jared is just a big kid and loved it all. I think he might have enjoyed the whole thing most of all.


Dad was ready for an afternoon nap. And me too really. Kids are exhausting.

When we finally pulled the kids out of there we were all starving. So we went to Sky Box and had some yummy burgers. Then Reagan was so excited that we got to go pick up Josh and go to Camille and Jason's. (With a stop to see a beautiful princess (Rachel's reception).) And she was so sad when it was time for her to go home and go to bed. I sure love my Reagan Saturdays.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Discovery Gateway is my FAVORITE-IST place to take my kids! We have a membership that ends in July. I will be so sad ...

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh that was a blast! I loved the part were we were playing with the balls!