Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Reagan Withdraws.

We have certain routines around here. One of them, of course, is our every other weekend trip to Provo for Dora Saturday Nights. Well this last weekend that was thrown off by a family vacation that Reagan took with her Mom. This didn't just put a cramp in our weekend but many many people who love Reagan. I'm sure my Dad got sick of hearing "where's Reagan?".

So tonight before dinner I was telling Josh how I was having withdraws. This is the first time in months that we haven't seen her every other weekend. And it will be a whole month between visits by the next time that we get to see our little one. And then my phone rang and it was Ms Reagan calling to say thanks for the "Daddy's Little Girl" shirt I got for her. Her sweet little voice made my night. I didn't understand everything she was telling me, but boy is she cute!

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a cutie! You guys look so much a like!