Thursday, January 3, 2008
Time to clean out the fridge.
I just got done cleaning out the fridge. It's all clean and full of condiments and not much food. I think we are all ready to go grocery shopping sat in preparation for starting the biggest loser diet plan. I think by then we should be done with all the goodies we have had around from the holidays. Of course we will also be sugar addicts. I swear I'm banning junk food as a present with our families. The day after Christmas I had this HUGE pile of food that was gifted to us. Stuff that we very rarely have in our house. And instead of getting rid of it at our party we acquired more high calorie low nutrient value food! So we had the folks over for dessert and tried to send some home with them. We just junked some, and of course we ate more then our fair share. So now we will be eating ham and turkey sandwiches until Sunday and whatever else we have around. My theory is that we get so sick of eating junk that healthy stuff we be a much welcomed change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with you! So ready to throw out anything with refined sugar in it and eat broccoli for the rest of the year. My body is dragging itself around - weighted down by all the sugar I've eaten!
Post a Comment